• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40" 54mm Complete Motor, NEW

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperSpeed

Reaction score
I have a 40" length, 54mm complete experimental motor for sale. The motor is brand new, unfired.

The case is gray, and hard-anodized. The bulkhead is gold anodized, with a 5/16" threaded eyebolt hole. It comes with all required parts to fire, except motor liners, which are of standard 54mm size. I have the nozzle specs on my other computer and I can post them later on. The graphite nozzle has a large throat for a short burn. I will get some pictures posted again later tonight or tomorrow.

Asking $160 shipped, firm.

I was selling this motor on here previously under my old username Pr_rocket04 before the site went down. I have been a member here since 2004 with over 700 posts. My eBay username is Marshall952, with over 60 feedback at 100%. I can verify who I am before the purchase if you send a message through eBay. I would prefer payment through PayPal. I am verified there as well.

Let me know if you have any questions please.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back