• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 4" fiberglass Nike Apache

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heada

Reaction score
Years ago I picked up a kit at a launch that I thought looked challenging and fun but I'm cleaning out kits that I don't think I'll ever get around to building. A Nike Apache with molded fin can. 4" Nike body with 54mm MMT and 38mm Apache upper stage. Fully molded inter-stage No instructions came with the kit and it was in a plain cardboard shipping box that has long since disappeared. All the parts are there. It is similar to the Rocketry Warehouse kits that Madcow sells but I can't find this one listed there. The only flaw is a void in the fin can. Structurally it is sound and just needs to be filled and sanded. I included a pic of the void.

The Madcow Nike Tomahawk is $290 but this one has the flaw in the fin can so I'm asking $200 plus shipping. Paypal is fine with me.

Attachments

• IMG_20201026_151611_3.jpg
    IMG_20201026_151611_3.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20201026_151619_0.jpg
    IMG_20201026_151619_0.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 168
It is an old Performance Rocketry kit. I bought one from Ken Allan around 2003.

Yup, I bought one too, around the same time. It was my favorite rocket on a K185. Well, at least until the electronics failed...

Ken Allen, now that’s a name that started a few flame wars. I bought a number of items from Ken. Still have to finish painting that Smokin’ Rockets Chubsy he sold me, can’t seem to keep the spirals from showing through . . . fill and sand, fill and sand, fill and sand. Ok, I’ll shut up now.

Back