Quantcast

3in 5 -1 FW Nosecone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Aksrockets

Now with 8% more aluminum
Reaction score
Where can I buy a 3in 5:1 Filament Wound Nosecone (preferably VK or Ogive)? Wildman doesn't have them, Madcow, Preformance, and Apogee say they're out of stock. It looks like those are about the only places that sell them.
If someone's got one, I'd gladly pay full retail + S/h for it. My time's ticking down and I need to get one ASAP.

Alex

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Did you try Ken at Performance Hobbies? He has just about everything.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Where can I buy a 3in 5:1 Filament Wound Nosecone (preferably VK or Ogive)? Wildman doesn't have them, Madcow, Preformance, and Apogee say they're out of stock. It looks like those are about the only places that sell them.
If someone's got one, I'd gladly pay full retail + S/h for it. My time's ticking down and I need to get one ASAP.

Alex
If you send an email to Madcow asking about availability, they can tell you how soon they may have them.

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You may need to buy one of MCs lower priced 3" kits to get a cone. You can always use it for both rockets.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Alex... call ken. His site isn't very good at staying updated. Give him a call at both numbers on his website and he'll get you hooked up.

WoShuGui

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Alex,
I have a couple 18" to choose from. PM me if you still need one.

IMAG1255c.jpg

Last edited: