3d rocket animation

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's a start. I see some flickering on the fins, are you using radiosity lighting? I haven't used Blender yet, I use Lightwave.

lighting got a bit messed up. I was just concentrating on getting the particles right, i rushed the materials.:rolleyes:

lighting got a bit messed up. I was just concentrating on getting the particles right, i rushed the materials.:rolleyes:

Add some landscape, and a sky. Go here https://www.cgtextures.com/, download a sky map you like, map it to a dome, and some type of ground would help too.

Did you know I am a professional CG artist? I even blew up the Enterprise, just for game though...

Last edited:
"Did you know I am a professional CG artist? I even blew up the Enterprise, just for game though"

:eyepop: Wow! Thanks for helping, I will post an improved version soon. Can you show me a video of your enterprise exploding, I'd like to see it!
now I feel really embarrassed at my CG skills:eek:
EDIT: Give Blender a try if you haven't already, It's hard to use but effective =)

Last edited:
Photobucket video freezes my browser :(

Anyway I admire people who are able to use software such as blender - it's so difficult! You need years to learn basic things...

Back