3D Printing 3D Printed Thrust Vector Control Mount

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

space_delta

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I have been working on this TVC mount for a while now and it has gone through multiple iterations! It is fully 3D printed so it’s cheap and it is precise enough to control a model rocket with active stabilization! I have recently finished the code and I am prepping for a hold down then a test flight!IMG_0323.jpg
This design will probably be perfected in then near future but until then it works pretty well!
-Cole Purtzer

Hey Everyone! I have been working on this TVC mount for a while now and it has gone through multiple iterations! It is fully 3D printed so it’s cheap and it is precise enough to control a model rocket with active stabilization! I have recently finished the code and I am prepping for a hold down then a test flight!View attachment 409503
This design will probably be perfected in then near future but until then it works pretty well!
-Cole Purtzer
Awesome! Can't wait to see it fly!

Hello Space_Delta!

Hey, great work. Are the files available? I'd like to try out this TVC of that were okay with you.

Latest posts

Back