• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 38mm Dr. Rocket / Aerotech Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkyVT

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Used Dr. Rocket and Aerotech cases. All are clean, with good, free threads.

The larger motor cases are nearly pristine (38/1080, 38/720, 38/600), but the smaller ones show a little loss of anodizing near the ends (38/240, 38/360, 38/480). Comes with standard forward closure, plugged forward closure, end-burning forward closure, and rear closure.

Included but not shown are 2 seal disks. Both disks are worn with no anodizing, but are still in working order. Standard forward closure has seen a lot of use and shows wear inside the delay well, but I flew if a few months ago and it still works.

Also included are plastic carrier cases from Merlin Missiles. Some of the carrier cases are cracked and one end cap is missing, but they all still do their job.

Sold as a group. Sold as is. PM me if interested. I can send more photos if required.

Asking price: $380 plus shipping (US lower 48 only), or free pickup at Battlepark or MDRA or in the DMV (DC - MD - North VA).

IMG_2317.jpgIMG_2316.jpgIMG_2315.jpg

Back