• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm Carbon Tubes plus more

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Alright guys here are two 38mm carbon tubes and other tubes.

7fa384dbdae72f29c785517bc90772a8.jpg

38mm long tube
Specs: 44" long
OD: 1.62"
ID: 1.5"
Weigjt: 262 grams

38mm short tube
Specs: 9.25" long
OD: 1.64"
ID: 1.5"
Weight: 70 grams

Blue tube 38mm coupler
Specs: 37" long
Weight: 176 grams
NOTE: blue tube is bent

38mm Kraft Phenolic tube
Specs: 12" long
Weight: 56 grams

Pricing:
Long 38mm CF: $40
Short 38mm CF: $5
38mm BT coupler: $7
38mm Phenolic Tube: $3

Take all or in pieces. Plus shipping, PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex- I'll take the blue coupler, 38 short and I need an inside measure (both ends) for the 38 long. I have a wicked idea you may be a part of.
Crap- throw the 38p in the mix. Score!
(Best Telly Savalas voice; "Who loves ya, baby?" )

Last edited:
Alex- I'll take the blue coupler, 38 short and I need an inside measure (both ends) for the 38 long. I have a wicked idea you may be a part of.
Crap- throw the 38p in the mix. Score!
(Best Telly Savalas voice; "Who loves ya, baby?" )

The long 38mm ID is 1.5".

Tape measure,wooden ruler or calipers? I have a variety of nose cones and the hole and wall thickness matters.

OD and ID were measured via digital calipers. The length was via tape measure.

I did not measure OD and ID of blue tube and phenolic tube, because those are already at normal specifications.

Oddly enough the phenolic tube is slightly larger in OD than the two carbon tubes.

OD and ID were measured via digital calipers. The length was via tape measure.

I did not measure OD and ID of blue tube and phenolic tube, because those are already at normal specifications.

Oddly enough the phenolic tube is slightly larger in OD than the two carbon tubes.

I'd like seagulls on my Christmas wrapping paper please! Round off the shipping in whole dollars and Pm me. I think I still have your PP on file.
(you do know I was messin' wit'cha-right??-LOL)

I'd like seagulls on my Christmas wrapping paper please! Round off the shipping in whole dollars and Pm me. I think I still have your PP on file.
(you do know I was messin' wit'cha-right??-LOL)

To be honest I wasnt paying attention, I just read and responded lol.

Holy Hemorrhoids Batman. Someone needs to take a shotgun out on the pier and thin those damn Seagulls.

Nice catch there matey!

fyrwrxz, did you get my pm?

Alex- Been trapped at work for a bit- we're expanding and it plays hell with my department. Give me a couple of days and no-I haven't forgotten you. looking forward to the new toys and some time off next year. This BS is going to crush Christmas and New Years for me. Thankfully I'm paid by th ehour-now if they just let me loose long enuff to spend some of it! i can't do PP at work. Huge firewalls and well. i promise Monday or Tuesday.

Alex- Been trapped at work for a bit- we're expanding and it plays hell with my department. Give me a couple of days and no-I haven't forgotten you. looking forward to the new toys and some time off next year. This BS is going to crush Christmas and New Years for me. Thankfully I'm paid by th ehour-now if they just let me loose long enuff to spend some of it! i can't do PP at work. Huge firewalls and well. i promise Monday or Tuesday.

I understand Dave, was making sire your inbox wasnt full lol. Go ahead whenever you can.

Alex- Sorry fo rthe delay- we're all good! have a great Christmas. I'm buying Kinney socks for Christmas. I wonder if Soller makes an Argyle???

Last edited:
Sorry you missed the humour bus-there will be a shorter one coming along later.
(okay-that was snarky. Soller makes kevlar socks for glassing your birds-besides-Argyle is out this year. It's okay to wear black after Labour Day, but it's so much more expensive..LOL! Thanks for the link-maybe it will inspire someone!)

*koff*
Humour bus can't hit me, wrong side of the pond "u" see.
*koff*

Back