• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 38mm 3D printed nc + sled

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captbk

Reaction score
I purchased this 38mm nose cone from Missleworks a few yrs ago and never got around to using it. Comes with two different altmeter sleds. It was printed by Additive Aerospace for Missleworks. $35 shipped PayPal family and friends.

Attachments

• 20220805_102951.jpg
    20220805_102951.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220805_103049.jpg
    20220805_103049.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I purchased this 38mm nose cone from Missleworks a few yrs ago and never got around to using it. Comes with two different altmeter sleds. It was printed by Additive Aerospace for Missleworks. $35 shipped PayPal family and friends.
okey dokey!

Ha! You forget I saw the shed you built for all the rocket kits you were buying. Those came in boxes, not on hang tags! But you are welcome anyway. I saw it right after he posted. I napped on it, fully expecting someone else to save ME!
I just picked up a cf tube from Alex, maybe this will fit?

Back