• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

36 inch Hemi Chute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
I have a custom made 36" Orange and White hemi chute that is made of 1.5 oz rip stop nylon with 350# paracords. It has a 3" spill hole. All seams are double stitched and all edges are hemmed.

I am asking $30 plus $5 for priority mail in the US. These are listed on RP Auctions

36hemiow.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh orange and white, Tennessee Vols colors. I better not let my wife come on here and see this or I'll be buying it. She is a HUGE UT fan and pretty much anything orange and white is UT to her.

Do you guys do any monogramming? I know it probably defeats the purpose by adding weight. If not I can send it to my mom and have it monogrammed with an orange T on the white and a white T on the orange. I wonder if the monogramming would cause it to be weak in those spots.

What about screen printing? Do you guys offer any type of screen printing?

Thanks
John

Oooh orange and white, Tennessee Vols colors. I better not let my wife come on here and see this or I'll be buying it. She is a HUGE UT fan and pretty much anything orange and white is UT to her.

Do you guys do any monogramming? I know it probably defeats the purpose by adding weight. If not I can send it to my mom and have it monogrammed with an orange T on the white and a white T on the orange. I wonder if the monogramming would cause it to be weak in those spots.

What about screen printing? Do you guys offer any type of screen printing?

Thanks
John

John,
At this time I do not do any monogramming. We are in the process of buying a embroidery machine but will not have it till later this summer.

Thanks

I also have a Black, Orange and White one that I will be finishing up today. It has the same specs as the above one just different color pattern.

36hemiwob.jpg

Latest posts

Back