3" Yank BBX

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nOrM

Reaction score
I finally got this beast finished (I started it in 2000 and then had to mothball it for a few years. Everything except the nose cone and copper section are Monokote.

nOrM

Wow. Nice job.

What motor do you plan on flying it on?;)

I have a 2" Yank Wraith. They were nice kits but when LOC Precision took over the Yank line, they did away with the flexible phenolic tubing and replaced it with their standard kraft tubing.

very nice job, I dont forget to take launch pics too

A buddy at work just go a Cannon EOS Digital and took the picture (What I posted is a greatly reduced version of the original). Too bad I probably can't get him to make it to a launch.

What a beautiful camera... for around $1000 it should be :)

nOrM

Sweet job on the BBX Norm.
I know what you mean about the camera....anything that's up around $1k should absolutely perform great. ;)

Originally posted by nOrM
I finally got this beast finished (I started it in 2000 and then had to mothball it for a few years. Everything except the nose cone and copper section are Monokote.

nOrM

Monokote is for cheaters! :p j/k... Looks great! I'm sure measuring and trimming the covering is a chore in itself. Very nice...

You should check out the Nikon Coolpix 2200 - only $149!

Back