• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(3) parachutes and (1) 4" fiberglass conical nose cone for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Performance Rocketry 4” diameter, conical nose cone, painted black, used. Fiberglass bulk plate is glued in and includes an anchor point as well. This cone is for standard thickness (NOT thin wall) Performance Rocketry tubing. These cones retail for $70.00, asking price is $40.00 and that includes free shipping to you. I can deliver to TWA/WOOSH launches at Bong in WI as well as QCRS launches this year. Payment via cash and carry or PayPal (friends/family) payment. Please send me a PM and post here if interested.***SOLD***

DSCN0699.jpg DSCN0701.jpg DSCN0702.jpg DSCN0703.jpg

Last edited:
Wildman Recon 20” parachute, brand new never used. Asking price is $15.00 and that includes free shipping to you. I can deliver to TWA/WOOSH launches at Bong in WI as well as QCRS launches this year. Payment via cash and carry or PayPal (friends/family) payment. Please send me a PM and post here if interested. ***SOLD***

DSCN0707.jpg DSCN0708.jpg

Last edited:
Rocketman 5’ parachute, blue and orange, flown twice, excellent used condition. Retail price is $45.00, asking price is $35.00 and that includes free shipping to you. I can deliver to TWA/WOOSH launches at Bong in WI as well as QCRS launches this year. Payment via cash and carry or PayPal (friends/family) payment. Please send me a PM and post here if interested.***SOLD***

DSCN0704.jpg DSCN0705.jpg DSCN0706.jpg

Last edited:
Spherachute 48” parachute, alternating panels of green and pink, flown twice, excellent used condition. Retail price is $48.00, asking price is $38.00 and that includes free shipping to you. I can deliver to TWA/WOOSH launches at Bong in WI as well as QCRS launches this year. Payment via cash and carry or PayPal (friends/family) payment. Please send me a PM and post here if interested. ***SOLD***

DSCN0709.jpg DSCN0710.jpg

Last edited:
Spherachute 48” parachute, alternating panels of green and pink, flown twice, excellent used condition. Retail price is $48.00, asking price is $38.00 and that includes free shipping to you. I can deliver to TWA/WOOSH launches at Bong in WI as well as QCRS launches this year. Payment via cash and carry or PayPal (friends/family) payment. Please send me a PM and post here if interested.

View attachment 291261 View attachment 291262

PM inbound.

I'll take the Rocketman 5' blue and orange chute. PM sent.

Received my nose cone today. Really fast shipping and the cone was thoughtfully packed. Thank you Justin!

Latest posts

Back