• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.9" 7x29mm c-rings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeRoc29

Reaction score
Rebuilding/cloning a THOY Nighthawk. Who can cut me some ply rings?

Trying to keep it limited to plywood and cardboard for this one, but uut of curiosity, how much you want for a pair, Dan?

$20 a pair plus shipping? First class would be cheap.

If you do end up needing plywood ones, I can CNC cut them pretty easily. Let me know.

If you do end up needing plywood ones, I can CNC cut them pretty easily. Let me know.

Probably the way to go for what you're asking for. I'm confident the PLA will be fine and intend to build my Ultimate with them.

I'd be happy to share my STL.

Nat Kinsey at UpscaleCNC does great work too!

Nat absolutely does. These rings could cause issues for him because the space between the tubes is .041", meaning that additive printing or laser cutting should result in a cleaner product. Routing could cause a lot of headaches.

Nat absolutely does. These rings could cause issues for him because the space between the tubes is .041", meaning that additive printing or laser cutting should result in a cleaner product. Routing could cause a lot of headaches.

Don't think it'd be a huge challenge for him... He's done some pretty interesting stuff for me before :flyingpig:

Back