2nd Call for Pic - EMRR 2005 Calendar

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
This is a second call for sending Pic to me for the 2005 EMRR Calendar.

Please send me whatever you think is spectacular, funny, captive of the hobby's spirit, etc.

Send it in the highest resolution possible.

Thanks,
Nick

Perhaps the" flying picnic table of doom" could find its way into the calendar.Its very funny and is certainly in the true spirit of oddrocs.:)

Originally posted by shockwaveriderz
Nick: where do we send them to?

E-Mail me through the forum or e-mail me through EMRR or e-mail me through RMR Descon.

Nick

Nick,

Are the pictures laid out in portrait, landscape or both on the calendar? Got a link
to an example of a previous months calendar layout? Is there just one landscape
photo above the month fold, or are there multiple pictures included for each spread?

Just trying to get a feel for shape of the pictures you're looking for, to avoid major
cropping, etc.

I think this is one of the best pictures I have ever seen.....I did not take it, though.

EDIT:
Higher res image here.

Originally posted by jflis
Nick,

Did you get the set I sent?

jim

Nope. Try ZIPping them. Seems some get through, some don't.

Nick

I would really be letting myself down if I didn't send this in...
Do older scans work...?

My Red Max maiden flight back in the early eighties...
I believe it was a C6-5.
I never started with the recommended engines...LOL

Ten Deuces Wilds take to the air at the February 2004 Alabama Tour De Deuce launch. This was taken by Rev Keith. He may have a higher resolution version.

Thanks,

Greg

I'm getting some good ones guys. 2005's calendar is going to be excellent.

Food for thought: Try not to show them all off here though. Send the to me so people are "entertained" when they show up on the calendar.

Nick

Latest posts

Back