• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Chase

Fly29mm
Reaction score
I want to buy pre built 29mm rockets that are previously owned and launched or better yet prebuilt 29mm rockets that have not been launched.

Also I would like to buy any new 29mm rocket kits or rockets you started to build and just never finished it.

PLEASE NO ROCKETS THAT A DAMAGED IN ANY WAY

Payment will be a money transfer thru paypal

Thanks
Brian Johnson

Last edited:
I have a built LOC Aura. One of the fins was cracked at the fin root. It has been repaired and is in 100% flyable condition. It's already painted; purple body, yellow nosecone and fins.

It was built with a streamer, though you could easily remove that and swap in a parachute of your choosing.

If you want it, I'll send it to you for the cost of postage.

-Kevin

29mm motor or airframe?

I have a Hurricane 38, got it from Rocketry Warehouse before Madcow took them over.
38mm neon orange FWFG airframe, black fins and aft portion (to hide internals, they show through the thin wall glass) black FWFG nose cone, Estes retainer. Never flown.
Still need the recovery and finish A/V bay.

Looks like the going price of assembled rockets is about 250 bucks.

Last edited:
29mm motor or airframe?

I have a Hurricane 38, got it from Rocketry Warehouse before Madcow took them over.
38mm neon orange FWFG airframe, black fins and aft portion (to hide internals, they show through the thin wall glass) black FWFG nose cone, Estes retainer. Never flown.
Still need the recovery and finish A/V bay.

Looks like the going price of assembled rockets is about 250 bucks.
Mike
I'm looking for rockets that use 29mm motors

I have an Aerotech Cheetah. Built & painted & flown several times. 29mm MMT. Good condition. No damage. You can also have for cost of shipping.

I have an Aerotech Cheetah. Built & painted & flown several times. 29mm MMT. Good condition. No damage. You can also have for cost of shipping.
Tim am I reading this correctly you want to sell your Cheetah for just the price of shipping?

I have a built LOC Aura. One of the fins was cracked at the fin root. It has been repaired and is in 100% flyable condition. It's already painted; purple body, yellow nosecone and fins.

It was built with a streamer, though you could easily remove that and swap in a parachute of your choosing.

-Kevin
Kevin,
I would like to have the Aura I'll figure the shipping what zip code and State are you in? I'll schedule a pickup from USPS

Last edited:

-Kevin
sorry this was a repeat message pleas disregard

Last edited:
Tim,
I'll take the Cheetah please give me you address city state and zip code I'll schedule a pickup from USPS
Thank you,
Brian Johnson

Tim am I reading this correctly you want to sell your Cheetah for just the price of shipping?
Tim,
I'll take the Cheetah please give me you address city state and zip code I'll schedule a pickup from USPS
Thank you,
Brian Johnson
Yes. Give me a day or so to find a box to pack it in. Want to see a picture?

It has Estes retainer.

Attachments

• C617A368-A441-446E-8B46-B050BF070653.jpeg
    C617A368-A441-446E-8B46-B050BF070653.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 3E98D154-54B4-4947-B56B-6FA8BB571257.jpeg
    3E98D154-54B4-4947-B56B-6FA8BB571257.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 0804FDD3-CEEA-4F2F-9FD2-BFC5F80EC1E4.jpeg
    0804FDD3-CEEA-4F2F-9FD2-BFC5F80EC1E4.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 31
Brian:
I have a new-in-package (unassembled) Public Missiles Callisto kit, with 29mm motor mount, that I'm looking to sell.

Regards-
Dave

Brian:
I have a new-in-package (unassembled) Public Missiles Callisto kit, with 29mm motor mount, that I'm looking to sell.

Regards-
Dave
Dave how much do you want for the kit and how much will the shipping be to my sons zip code 33993?

Brian:
I sent you a "Conversation" (which I think is the same as a Private Message?).

Regards-
Dave

Brian,
I have an Estes PS 2 or two I would be willing to send, they are started but not complete.
I'm not quite sure why you don't want to buy and start building from the beginning,
but I can't see me putting too much effort into finishing these rockets out.
I'm working on bigger stuff and frankly I'm running out of storage room and interest on the unfinished PS2s.
If you have any interest and a good reason why you want "prebuilt", let me know here or PM.
I'll have to go look and figure out which ones I can get rid of (by kit name), but these aren't available anymore new.
At least not FOR FREE....
So if you are interested, give me a reason and an intent, I might be able to help....

SS

Brian,
I have an Estes PS 2 or two I would be willing to send, they are started but not complete.
I'm not quite sure why you don't want to buy and start building from the beginning,
I'm working on bigger stuff and frankly I'm running out of storage room and interest on the unfinished PS2s.
If you have any interest and a good reason why you want "prebuilt", let me know here or PM.
I'll have to go look and figure out which ones I can get rid of (by kit name), but these aren't available anymore new.
Brian,
So if you are interested, give me a reason and an intent, I might be able to help....

SS

SS
SS you really have my attention on Estes PSII unfinished
projects. Long before I Joined the rocketry form I was making all the mistakes. I started out with the Estes PSII Majestic I painted it blue instead of keeping the kit colors. After launching it with an Aerotech F23J and 18" chute I went swimming to get it back who cares about alligators or flesh eating Bacteria! I wanted my first ever rocket back. It still works fine even thought it got wet. The trick now is to use a 24mm to 29mm adapter with a Aerotech E20 motors and a 9'' chute. Comes back every time and it's been launched about 20 times and it stays together.
The reason I would like to get your Estes PSIIs is simple I want to build them. I love Estes PSII rockets. Check out my family of PSIIs. All In THe Family.jpgThe Grabber green Ascender is built tough to handle motors it was never designed to handle. The Aerotech F27 is a much better motor than an estes F15-7. Enough of that notice the green and white Estes Ascender PSII named in respect of the Estes Monarch no longer available. The Orange and black rocket It's and up sized BT-70 Ascender .
Enough of all that you wanted to know why I wanted your PSIIs this is what happens to an Aerotec Cheetah that timbucktoo mailed to me and my son just a few days ago assembled I paid the shipping naturally. Cheetah ver 1.jpeg
20200425_085826.jpg
It's on it's way I have a custom wrap left over from a previous build looks like I can make it work.
SS
I would take the rockets you offer and build them right Do you know what kits you have? Do you have all the parts I ask because discontinued PSII rocket parts a almost impossible to find. By the way it does not bother me to restart building a partial build.
Thank you
Brian

Attachments

• All In THe Family.jpg
    All In THe Family.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Cheetah ver 1.jpeg
    Cheetah ver 1.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Cheetah ver 1.jpeg
    Cheetah ver 1.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6

-Kevin
Kevin
Some where in getting a rocket shipped I lost track of what we were doing with the Aura. Do you know how much the shipping would be to my son in Cape Coral Florida 33993?
Thank you
Brian

Dave how much do you want for the kit and how much will the shipping be to my sons zip code 33993?
Brian:

Regards-
Dave
Dave
If you still have the Callisto Kit what is the best price you can give me that includes shipping? Shipping city is Cape Coral Fl 33993
Thank you
Brian Johnson

I was going to offer to build any rocket you want for just the cost of the kit and material, but I can beat timbucktoo's generous offer. Haha, this thread made my day for some reason.

Brian:
Sorry for the late reply … had a very busy weekend.

Let me take a look and get back to you.

Regards-
Dave

Brian,

If you're still looking, I've got the following partially completed kits, all with 29mm MMT:

Madcow Momba 2.6" (Cardboard & Plywood)
Madcow Mini AGM-33 Pike 1.6" (Cardboard & Plywood)
Wildman Competitor Mini (Fiberglass)

Are these anything that might fit your needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back