• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

29mm Fly-Away Rail Guides

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Looking for a set of 29mm flyaway guides for my Mongoose 29. I've asked AMW about availability to which they said "in time." If anyone has a set in the wild that they'd like to sell, let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
contact wfcook here on TRF, he is the person behind the fly-away rail guides.

Animal Works is one of the distributors, they said at LDRS that they weren't out yet. I needed one for my Mongoose 29, so I got a paper 29mm-38mm motor mount adapter and cut it in half lengthwise so I could use my 38mm rail guide. Worked fine... got to 9,000' on an I205.

Believe I have in the past and did not receive a response, but I will reach out to him again. Thanks.
Same here. I have been "waiting" for some time. I started work on a low cost, simple alternative for myself. Not quite ready for prime time but I will put it up as a PDF when I get there.

IMG_1595.jpg

Last edited:
Back