• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 29mm Dr. Rocket / Aerotech Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkyVT

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Used Dr. Rocket and Aerotech 29mm hardware.

29/240 complete motor, brand new Aerotech case, used standard closures, used Fwd Seal Disk. $90 asking price

29/240 complete motor, used Dr. Rocket case, used plugged forward closure, used SMALL rear closure (cannot be used with large nozzles). $70 asking price.

SOLD - 29/180 case, used, anodizing is in bad shape but the case is clean and threads free. Still works. $30 asking price.

Price does not include shipping, which should be $5-$10. US lower 48 only or pickup at Battlepark, MDRA, or in the DMV area.

PM me if interested or if you have questions.

IMG_2321.jpgIMG_2318.jpgIMG_2319.jpgIMG_2320.jpg

Last edited:
Just an FYI, that small hole can be enlarged to fit the bigger nozzles on a drill press. I have done several.

Price drop. The two 29/240 complete motors are still available.

29/240 complete motor, brand new Aerotech case, used standard closures, used Fwd Seal Disk. $90 asking price $80

29/240 complete motor, used Dr. Rocket case, used plugged forward closure, used SMALL rear closure (cannot be used with large nozzles). $70 asking price. $60

I'll ship it free in the lower 48 or pickup in the DMV area.

Back