29mm Deuce's Wild

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_ullman

Reaction score
Well, I crashed the 3" 29mm DW at NARAM 50 and I am just now getting around to overhauling it.

I salvaged 2 fins, the nosecone, and parachutes.

I am going to remake it setup for DD only and use the stock 15 degree angle with "spacers" to fly longer motors if needed. That way it looks like a cool normal deuce but I can punch when I need to with a pair of large H's!

Pictures to follow...........

Ben

and here they all are broken up in order:
Ebay, drouge section, Fincan, main parachute section

Ben

IMG_0542.jpg

What's the fiberglassed thing on the right?
Beside the Cherokee upper part......

Its the cherokee lower part. Need new fillets and a paint job. Thats getting done this week along with FGing the Deuce(s)

Ben

WOW! Some photos DO emerge from Ben Ullman's Ultra Secretive Rocket Lab!:y:

Must be a security breach!

Keep 'em comin! :)

Ben, you seem to be as bad with half-completed high power projects then as I am with low power projects.

Ben, you seem to be as bad with half-completed high power projects then as I am with low power projects.

But I have founda venue! A New rocket buddy of ours has an 8 year old kid and he took a liking to my 5.5" to 54mm MD NIke Apache. Do I gave it to him. His dad is going to help him with it. It needs staging electronics and sustainer altimeter. Then it needs to be finish sanded and painted.

Ben

Back