29mm BSD Thor - NSL 2008 Ed.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don:

Can you please take some measurements for me? I finally got around to priming my Thor but I need to know where the dividing line between the black and the yellow is on the airframe. I know it will be covered over by the gold band, but I wanted to get a feel for where it is. I've lost my instructions.

TIA!

I LOVE THIS ROCKET. I love the whistle as the motor burns out. No glass, flown on an E23T-5 (too long) and F40W-7 (AWESOME). Too windy that day to go with a G.

Last edited:
Hey Don:

Can you please take some measurements for me? I finally got around to priming my Thor but I need to know where the dividing line between the black and the yellow is on the airframe. I know it will be covered over by the gold band, but I wanted to get a feel for where it is. I've lost my instructions.

TIA!

I LOVE THIS ROCKET. I love the whistle as the motor burns out. No glass, flown on an E23T-5 (too long) and F40W-7 (AWESOME). Too windy that day to go with a G.

Not at home, as soon as I get there I'll hand that off to you

12" from the aft end is the mark for the middle point on the gold decal.

Back