• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 29mm at casing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicStorm

Reaction score
Getting back in the hobby and want to step it up a little in the next few top secret builds with a 29mm, Open To suggestions, I like AT casings but lmk what you have. Id prefer the 29/40-120 but may be open to smaller for the right price. Oh yeh , i have stuff to trade if you're looking for something. Thanks! :)

Getting back in the hobby and want to step it up a little in the next few top secret builds with a 29mm, Open To suggestions, I like AT casings but lmk what you have. Id prefer the 29/40-120 but may be open to smaller for the right price. Oh yeh , i have stuff to trade if you're looking for something. Thanks! :)
Are you still looking for a 29/40-120? I have an AT I can sell you. It's used, but still in great condition and as far a I can remember, it wasn't used that much. I've been out of rocketry for a long time now and thought maybe I could liquidate some of my stuff. The writing on the case has pretty much disappeared. Let me know. Oh...I also have an AT 24/40. Bill

Are you still looking for a 29/40-120? I have an AT I can sell you. It's used, but still in great condition and as far a I can remember, it wasn't used that much. I've been out of rocketry for a long time now and thought maybe I could liquidate some of my stuff. The writing on the case has pretty much disappeared. Let me know. Oh...I also have an AT 24/40. Bill
Do you have the closures for the 24/40 case? PM me with a price for the whole setup if so. Thank you.

Yes, I have the closures for the 24/40 and am willing to sell you both the 24 and 29. Bill

Ordered what i needed online. So you guys are welcome to jump in line for bills cases. Mods, you can delete. Thanks!

Back