Wanted 29mm at casing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

AtomicStorm

Reaction score
Getting back in the hobby and want to step it up a little in the next few top secret builds with a 29mm, Open To suggestions, I like AT casings but lmk what you have. Id prefer the 29/40-120 but may be open to smaller for the right price. Oh yeh , i have stuff to trade if you're looking for something. Thanks! :)

wvanauken

Reaction score
Getting back in the hobby and want to step it up a little in the next few top secret builds with a 29mm, Open To suggestions, I like AT casings but lmk what you have. Id prefer the 29/40-120 but may be open to smaller for the right price. Oh yeh , i have stuff to trade if you're looking for something. Thanks! :)
Are you still looking for a 29/40-120? I have an AT I can sell you. It's used, but still in great condition and as far a I can remember, it wasn't used that much. I've been out of rocketry for a long time now and thought maybe I could liquidate some of my stuff. The writing on the case has pretty much disappeared. Let me know. Oh...I also have an AT 24/40. Bill

dan__olson

Reaction score
Are you still looking for a 29/40-120? I have an AT I can sell you. It's used, but still in great condition and as far a I can remember, it wasn't used that much. I've been out of rocketry for a long time now and thought maybe I could liquidate some of my stuff. The writing on the case has pretty much disappeared. Let me know. Oh...I also have an AT 24/40. Bill
Do you have the closures for the 24/40 case? PM me with a price for the whole setup if so. Thank you.

wvanauken

Reaction score
Yes, I have the closures for the 24/40 and am willing to sell you both the 24 and 29. Bill

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
scroll over his name with pointer...then click on start conversation...used to be called private message or PM for short.

AtomicStorm

Reaction score
Ordered what i needed online. So you guys are welcome to jump in line for bills cases. Mods, you can delete. Thanks!

Latest posts