• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

29/180

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregzo

Reaction score
Mine drifted off into the that rocketry black hole @ LDRS :(

Looking for motor complete or just the case.
Delivery to NERRF would be great, but I would pay to have it shipped also.
Thanks

hey Greg, you coming to MDRA anytime soon? how'd that 76mm Loki BH work for ya?

Ben

My next trip to MDRA will be Red Glare.

THANKS SO MUCH for letting me borrow the forward closure. Mine was back at the campground in the 76/6000 case that I flew the M1200 SpitFire in.
I flew an L930W with yours.

If you need it back, I will gladly send it wherever you need/want it. If it can wait until Red Glare, I will bring it then. If you are coming to NERRF I can have it there also.

Let me know.

Thanks again.

My next trip to MDRA will be Red Glare.

THANKS SO MUCH for letting me borrow the forward closure. Mine was back at the campground in the 76/6000 case that I flew the M1200 SpitFire in.
I flew an L930W with yours.

If you need it back, I will gladly send it wherever you need/want it. If it can wait until Red Glare, I will bring it then. If you are coming to NERRF I can have it there also.

Let me know.

Thanks again.

Like I said at the field I have 2 of those and 2 flat ones im good with bulkheads. See you at RG7

Ben

Back