24mm pup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Fisher

Reaction score
Inspired by corpse, I started building me a D powered Bull pup tonight. Can anyone do me a rocksim and tell me how high she will fly on a D-12 5. High, i'm sure but i,d like to have an idea of just how high. Hopefully I will have better luck and it won't end up in a tree. I'll post some pics when shes done.

what i have seen with the D powered Bull pup .
VERY HIGH !
LOL
hope you have better luck with your then i did with mine.
i only got 2 flights out of it
the 1st was on a C11 very nice flight
so i put in a D12-7 very high and nice.
on the D12 i need a little more nose wight then i had in it.
but still a nice flight.
the next 1 is going to have a E motor in it.

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
Can anyone do me a rocksim and tell me how high she will fly on a D-12 5.

Bruce, aka "teflonrocketry1" is one of several here that has helped me with doing some Rocksim work.........

Sure am glad to see projects going on...your pics look great corpse. Rob, I am a big military lissile fan, so keep us up to date on your conversion...I wanna see some pics too!!!

Carl

rocksim, you can download the demo of Rsim V5 from Apogees website, it includes a design file of the Estes Bullpup, just modify the design file to mirror the mods you've made on your own bullpup, program is very simple to use... don't let it scare ya, I whipped up an Executioner in Rsim from scratch that had all the same basic characteristics as my executioner, took about 20 minutes to build it in Rsim, and that's my first time using the program.

Yummy yummy , big military missiles ! Love em ! Bring on the photos !!

Paul

heres the pup so far: painted bt model master gloss orange and nose cone flat black. Thinkin about doing a flat black fade on the bottom or maybe painting one fin flat black. Got her posted on another thread along with 5 others i'm building,-some one said, Man what were you thinking? - I just wanted something differint. I'll probably put on a few of the black decals, think they will look good on the gloss orange.

Looks bright! Should be easy to find, even in tall grass.

All this extra power in itty bitty rockets has made me decide to put an "E" mount in my next Baby Bertha:D

an E, are you serious! Man , you better add a really long streamer atop your parachute. You'd probably hit mach 1!

Man...that is a sweet finish...kinda glad to not see the standard coloring. Hope it launches well for you...any dates?

Carl

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
an E, are you serious! Man , you better add a really long streamer atop your parachute. You'd probably hit mach 1!

Naw, only 277 mph (about Mach 0.3) on an E9-8.

(Rocksim file attached)

Back