24mm Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr_rocket04

Reaction score
Is there anyone currently producing E, F, or G impulse 24mm motors? Can anyone recommend some places to purchase on the net? Thanks.

Sure. Aerotech makes:
Single use:
E15
E30
F32
F72
F101
G55
Reloadable:
D9
D15
E11
E18
E28
F12
F24
F39

Most of them can be found at any hobby store that carries Aerotech stuff, some need to be special ordered from the manufacturer.
BTW - their site is www.aerotech-rocketry.com

Aerotech also makes F21 Econojet motors and Ellis Mountain makes E10, F23, and G37 Su motors

And what was said above also is correct

I didn't know if Aerotech was back producing everything and what not. Thanks guys.

What do you guys think about twelve G55's in my new U.S. Rockets Swarm Junior when it's done?

https://www.vforcerocketry.com/motors.htm I don't have a huge selection but I encourage you to compare my prices. Honestly I want to avoid the whole HAZMAT thing so normally only ship the mid-power motors that can to USPS Ground. I have made exceptions though, I just hate having to charge that huge extra fee. :mad:

On the site it says your out of the larger impulses of 24mm, so I can't really compare the price. Is the site up to date?

Yes, I would say it is never more than 2 days out of date. There are only some occaisions where I may sell the last of some items in person or at a launch and the inventory is not updated until the next day. My motor inventory is also partially driven by what people ask for (If I dont stock any XYZ and no one ever asks me about XYZ then I'll be less likely to stock some of that.).

Back