2022 FREE ROCKET GIVEAWAY 🚀🚀

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. A8-3, flings those basic 3-4 FNCs just right to keep them in the local park. Close recovery makes it easy to keep an eye on the kids while they retrieve.
2. mmmmmm .... pie or cookies, I like cookies too. mmmmmm .... cookies

1. Tell us your favorite rocket motor(it can be one you seem to use a lot or just a favorite motor) - AT J250
2. What’s your favorite Holiday food or Dessert ? Peppermint Candy Ice Cream

1. Tell us your favorite rocket motor(it can be one you seem to use a lot or just a favorite motor) - AT J250
2. What’s your favorite Holiday food or Dessert ? Peppermint Candy Ice Cream
H100 DM. Got my L1 on this motor.
Cream cheese and horseradish rolled in dried beef. ( don't knock it till ya tried it ).

I've always loved the D12-7..

Favorite Holiday food? Mom's cooking. Hands down... It's the BEST!!!

Thanks to the host of this!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Last edited:
Picking favorites is no easy task when there's so many great options to choose from.

For rocket motors, I've always been fond of the Estes D12.

For holiday food, every year I look forward to Mom's homemade butter tarts.

Thanks for the contest Adam and happy holidays to you as well!

Thanks for doing this.

Favorite motor countdown:
5. MicroMaxx in an Art Applewhite Bic Stick as one of my students’ first rocket to build and fly,
4. C6-5 in any rocket designed and built by one of my students,
3. E9 in an Art Applewhite Dragonfly monocopter (always a hit in a school rocket demonstration,)
2. CTI J330 RL in my 3 X Orbital Transport (with 4 D12-0’s w/ plugged nozzle upside down in the scramjets,) and
1. The 4-grain 98-mm motor that I have been working on for 2+ years now.

Chipwich: two of my wife's thin and chewy chocolate chip cookies with 3/4" of vanilla ice cream between them. On special occasions, I spread a thin layer of Nutella on the bottom of the cookies first.

Alright the contest is finished and our 2022 winner was just selected using random.org ….. congratulations to
Isaac k.
Isaac k you have 24 hours to claim your rocket I will send you a private message now.

32430ADD-98F9-484B-9C3B-2B919D1CF60C.png7C123B83-58BD-4C6D-9398-2167771F7B17.jpeg

Isaac k. Has messaged back to claim his rocket so that completes this year’s giveaway. Thanks again to all who played.

Merry Christmas
Happy holidays

Attachments

• E6DFFD11-FABC-485E-9AB1-5723FA1CF570.png
    E6DFFD11-FABC-485E-9AB1-5723FA1CF570.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
🚀 🚀 🚀
Alright folks the holidays are here again
it’s time for the 2022 free rocket giveaway.
Why??? cause why not!!!
It’s fun to have fun!!!!!

I will be giving away to one lucky winner a Estes Nike-X rocket kit brand new unopened!

To officially enter in the contest all you have to do is two things:

1. Tell us your favorite rocket motor(it can be one you seem to use a lot or just a favorite motor)
2. What’s your favorite Holiday food or Dessert ?

Contest will end at midnight on
December 5th
At that point I will use random.org to select a winner. I will then post the winner on the thread and I will private message them for the mailing particulars.
If the winner does not come forward after 24 hours a new winner will be selected.
Side note let’s try to keep it to one post per person .

Thank you happy holidays to all
Let’s have some fun

Adam

View attachment 548329
Aerotech I65, I've haven't flown any high power motors before but watching this thing on video with that super long burn is Way Cool.My favorite holiday dinner? King Crab legs and a standing rib roast.Crap,now I'm hungry again.

Back