2021 Camden / Rembert Launch Schedule

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

hobie1dog

Hi-Fi Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. it's a great that you don't have to wait for crops to go in and come out. I sure hope to make it down there this year.

RoyAtl

Reaction score
June ROSCO, and December ICBM looks like maybe last years dates? Should it be June 12-13, Dec 11-12 instead?

cw's wife

Reaction score
March 13-14 Launch: Additional Info
Ken Allen of Performance Hobbies will be on the field both days.
Launch Forms need to be completed by 11 pm Thursday, March 11. You will not be allowed on the field if the forms are not completed on time. You can find the forms at: http://rocketrysouthcarolina.org/index.php?pages/launchforms/
Set up for the day begins around 10 am. Range is open until about an hour before sunset.
Any help with set up and tear down is greatly appreciated!

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Let's get a large crowd. Those that set up and tear down get a $5 off token toward flight fees.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
We have a great launch. Thanks too all of those who attended. Beautiful Weather. I flew my 3D printed rocket to around 5000-6000 feet and low it on a G. I build another andI flew it to 4000-5000 feet on an F and got it back.

cw's wife

Reaction score
May 1-2 ROSCO Sport Launch
We have some changes to announce. Masks will still be required on the flight line but we will no longer require the COVID-19 waiver.
Everyone must complete the Landowner Release Waiver ONCE each calendar year. You can find that form on our site at http://rocketrysouthcarolina.org/index.php...

cw's wife

Reaction score
June 2021 Launch Canceled

From Bobby Weatherford:
I have some bad news to share. Unfortunately, we have to cancel the June launch. I received a call from the land manager this morning. Due to the rain we've received the past couple of weeks, the relatively mild temperatures, the area has been inundated with various grass and human flesh loving insects.
The land manager has no choice but to bring in a crop duster filled with "potent" insecticide to manage the insect population and hopefully save their crop. The spraying will occur on Saturday and Sunday on both the Dazell and Rembert fields. He advises we should not be there during or after the spraying due to potential harm to animals, including humans.
The leadership team discussed moving the launch to another weekend. However, most of us already have commitments through the end of June. This means we shall have our inaugural launch on 10-11 July.
We look forward to seeing you folks on the field then.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Well, atleast is it not COVID this time.