2020 QCRS Launch Schedule

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
2020 Launch Schedule
  • Sunday, January 4th
  • Saturday, February 8th
  • Saturday, March 14th
  • Saturday, April 18th
  • Mini Midwest Power - Saturday, May 23 - Sunday, May 24
  • Saturday, June 13th
  • Saturday, July 11th (@Wildman, waiver TBD)
======== Break for crops ========
  • Midwest Power 18 - Friday, October 30th - Sunday, November 1st
  • Saturday, December 19th

Last edited:
Hoping to make it to the 8th! What's up with the TBD locations- does QCRS have a potential new site in the works?

I can't seem to edit the original post with the update on launch location.
EDIT: got it fixed, thanks, Angie!

Last edited:
Thinking about coming over from Indiana on Saturday. I would like to see the Launch Site. Interested in Mini Midwest Power in May.

Dear QCRS.

Who did you bribe? We scheduled the same day and get 800 overcast. You have blue skies.

Thank You,
Indiana Rocketry :rolleyes:

First time attending this Launch today, came over from South Bend Indiana. What a nice bunch of people, very friendly, made us feel welcome. Launched my wife's LOC IV on a G80-7T. Altimeter logged 1102 feet, the joly logic chute release worked well. Good flight, had a great time despite cold wx.

Dear QCRS.

Who did you bribe? We scheduled the same day and get 800 overcast. You have blue skies.

Thank You,
Indiana Rocketry :rolleyes:

We DIDN'T listen to the weather man... I wish I could get paid their money and be wrong 60% of the time... ;)

Adrian, We didn't listen either. We HAD low clouds. We HAD snow showers. They were 100% RIGHT.:(:(:(

Just double checking to be sure.
I see Midwest Power 18 - Friday, October 30th - Sunday, November 1st

Are those dates still valid/accurate?

For MWP are there any special pre-registration or pre-approval requirements for two stage flights ? I'd like to fly an K-J EX setup to about 12,500 feet.

Back