2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Stingray Review

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Stingray Review - Launches Like An AWD Supercar!

Reviewed: 3LT Premium version - $74,730. 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. Top speed 194 mph. <100 ms shifts. $60k version (suggested retail - dealers will likely massively gouge prices if there are supply/demand issues) has same specs. Fully digital rear view mirror using rear camera.

Certainly less than a Ferrari, but still approaching the price of a house (actually more than a couple houses we've sold in the last couple of years) then again, there's a house I pass on the way to work that's selling for about $7,000. (no, there are no missing zeros, that's seven thousand) but the last thing I need right now is yet another rehab project.

5 Genuinely Impressive "Flaws" Of The C8 Corvette
The Brilliant Engineering Of The Mid-Engine 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8

... dealers will likely massively gouge prices if there are supply/demand issues)
When people talk about price gouging it tells me they don't understand Free Enterprise or have a clue as to how Supply And Demand works to help people.

Raising prices when supply is lower than demand helps, not hurts.

Certainly less than a Ferrari, but still approaching the price of a house (actually more than a couple houses we've sold in the last couple of years) then again, there's a house I pass on the way to work that's selling for about $7,000. (no, there are no missing zeros, that's seven thousand) but the last thing I need right now is yet another rehab project.

I love the way this veered off topic and kept digging in the new lane. Whether intentional or not, it's brilliant.

Back