2020 Camden Launch Schedule

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have seen a spike in the COVID positive test rate in South Carolina this week. We are watching the numbers closely and will let everyone know if the status of the November launch changes.

I got a complaint about not being able to launch a rocket on our field. The bottom line is that launch rockets take an agreement with local officials, the landowner, and the club. We need to stop being selfish and stop focusing on me me me. We canceled our launch because 2 of the 3 balked. The group is trying to keep YOU safe. You do not need to know who or why.

December 12-13 ICBM Launch is Canceled.

The positive test rate for South Carolina has been above 15% since November 28 with the last day at 21%. One of the protocols that we must follow to hold a launch is under 15% positive test rate. We do not foresee a significant enough drop in the positive test rate by this weekend to plan a launch. Instead of getting everyone's hopes up we are going to go ahead and cancel the launch.

Back