2017 Wish Lists - What'cha Want to See?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHaase

Reaction score
Figured it's almost 2017, and vendors are probably wondering what people want, so why not make up a thread to post up your requests.....

Here's mine to get things started. They'd all be re-releases of kits I either missed or have fond memories of.

1. Arapahoe's! a 24mm Arapahoe E/F with a cardboard body tube? a 29mm Arapahoe H/I in fiberglass? 13mm Arapahoe A? I'd buy 'em all!
2. A clone and/or upscale of the 1906 Sizzler. Lots of good memories in that one.
3. Upscaled versions of the "Mini Tri-Pack" #0866. Mainly the Star Seeker and S.C.R.A.M, but the Sting Ray was cool too.

What are you guys in the mood for?

-Hans

Rockets... Lots of them, including some 4" High Power stuff, and all the materials needed to build them, and get them safely to me here in China.

- Head end ignition, commonly & commercially available (I know AT is working on this and I am excited to see it)
- Staging vertical 'alignment' system (like Jim Jarvis is working on), perhaps as a dedicated inter-stage coupler
- Guided/steered GPS parachute recovery system
- Rear ejection kit options for apogee/drogue deployment
- Raven 3.0 altimeter & the long-awaited Sparrow?
- More wireless arming/testing and real-time telemetry electronic options
- Shear pin drilling guides

Decent launch weather on week-end!
Good health to all
Understanding 'significant others' who will plan 'other' events around our launch dates!

and more cool looking rockets!

I would line to see genuine sustained growth in the number of hobby participants. This would be good for all the manufacturers and the rocketry orgs.

Last edited:
Back