2016... not a good year for Celebs. RIP Zsa Zsa Gabor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
At 99, she clearly had a long run of it, and it's not a surprise, but with the number of celebs passing away this year it seems that they've been passing away at a higher percentage than in years past.

RIP Zsa Zsa

She was certainly a character! What would Match Game and The Love Boat have been without her? :wink:

At 99, she clearly had a long run of it, and it's not a surprise, but with the number of celebs passing away this year it seems that they've been passing away at a higher percentage than in years past.

RIP Zsa Zsa

I think it is because the 60's saw such a huge explosion in TV broadcasting and therefore the number of "celebrities". That was 50+ years ago so now even the young ones are in their 70's. There are more of them dying because there are more of them.

RIP....

I'll always remember her from Green Acres....
TV back then was so innocent and kind hearted....

Teddy

Remember when she slapped that cop? :lol:

Just looked it up. Wow, that was 1989! Seems like yesterday.

RIP....

I'll always remember her from Green Acres....
TV back then was so innocent and kind hearted....

Teddy

Hard to keep those Gabor girls straight. Eva played the wife of Oliver Wendell Douglas on Green Acres.

Hard to keep those Gabor girls straight. Eva played the wife of Oliver Wendell Douglas on Green Acres.

now im givin myself a handslap- I was thinkin I heard zsa zsa had passed away years ago. forgot she had a sister.

personally I thought they were both very beautiful women back in the day.

now im givin myself a handslap- I was thinkin I heard zsa zsa had passed away years ago. forgot she had a sister.

personally I thought they were both very beautiful women back in the day.

Zsa Zsa and Eva had an older sister named Magda. Three Hungarian hotties !

Zsa Zsa was an interesting character!

[video=youtube;9BI4F7ZgbHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BI4F7ZgbHQ[/video]

Latest posts

Back