2006 Sunward Sweepstakes - WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello All.

We'll cut through the pomp and circumstance and get right to it. I'll be announcing the winners here and notifying them by e-mail or phone tomorrow.

So...... drum roll please........

4th runner up - winner of a Sunward CFX 6 Footer :

Michael Meyers of Westminster, MD

3rd runner up - winner of a Sunward CFX 6 Footer :

Keith Stewart of Thomasville, GA

2nd runner up - winner of a Sunward CFX 6 Footer :

Tracy Leonardi of Elkton, MD

1st runner up - winner of a CFX SIX FOOTER, STARWATCHER, 1 BAFFLE KIT and 1 MOTOR MOUNT :

Elizabeth Dixon of Revere, MA

And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of:

DESERT FOX

LIBERATOR

ICESTORM

MAVERICK

CFX-SIX FOOTER

SUKHOI SU-47

MIRAGE

STARWATCHER

ROCKET GLIDER

PAYLOADER

GRAVITY RIDER

GALACTIC WAVE

SHOOT the MOON

KHUFU'S PYRAMID

FLYING UMBRELLA

KING TUT'S PYRAMID

PHOENIX

5 VARIOIUS MOTOR MOUNT KITS

BT 50 BAFFLE KIT

BT 55 BAFFLE KIT

BT 60 BAFFLE KIT

BT 80 BAFFLE KIT

..............Gerald Beaucaire :D :D of some secret place.

(actually, I have his address but he won by purchasing a Secret Santa gift, so I'll have to look up his address. Something tells me that he may let me know the address before I get a chance to look it up.)

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the contest. It is a lot of fun to do the contest, and you all here at TRF are a big part in making it possible.

Also, another BIG THANK YOU to Angelo Castellano of Sunward Aerospace for helping to make this contest possible. Sunward makes some great products and you can expect even bigger and better products in 2007.

Again, I'll be contacting each winner personally on Tuesday when I get to the office. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Cool! I'm a winner.....Thank you John! Not to mention two winners from Maryland.;)

And congrats to Jerry! That is a huge pile of loot!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wowsers, my wife and I both bought our SS gifts on Jonrocket, so I'm going to have to armwrestle her for these... she works out, too, so I may be in for it!

Thanks SOO much for an awesome gift. My SS was very generous, too.

Jerry (and Jen)

Originally posted by JBeau
Wowsers, my wife and I both bought our SS gifts on Jonrocket, so I'm going to have to armwrestle her for these... she works out, too, so I may be in for it!
He has every reason to be scared, too. <giggle> Thank you Sunward & Jonrocket for the great prize WE WON and I've already called "dibs" on that umbrella rocket.

Jen

Back