2005 EMRR Calendar

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Essence Model Rocketry Reviews (EMRR) has announced the “count down” toward the production of their 2005 EMRR NAR / TRA Legal Fund Rocketry Calendar. This is the fifth year of production, so all can expect the same level of quality.

The calendar is 11” x 16” when hanging, with the upper section “flying” a full color model or high power rocketry selection. The lower section contains the calendar and has recorded historical event dates in rocketry, such as 10/4/1957, Sputnik becomes first artificial Earth satellite. But don’t worry, there is plenty of room to track your own rocketry events. There will also be a page that has at least $21 in coupons for various rocket suppliers. Why at least $21? That covers the price of the calendar. Win-Win.

Why does EMRR do this? It all started back in 2000 (with the 2001 version) to support the NAR / TRA Legal Fund. Since then EMRR has donated all the proceeds to the fund: $1,497. Last year, the EMRR Calendar supported the “SAVE ROCKETRY NOW” campaign to help ensure there was commercial placement during the Discovery Channel’s Rocket Challenge and the development of the www.FlyRockets.com website.

This year, EMRR is back to the NAR / TRA Legal Fund and the Team America Challenge. EMRR believes that they will be able to provide at least $300 to the NAR / TRA Legal Fund. In addition, EMRR will attempt to offer one $100 prize and two $50 prizes to randomly drawn TARC teams. The TARC Teams will have to be registered with EMRR to be in the drawing. EMRR will not retain any profits.

All very exciting! Check out the webpage at
https://www.RocketReviews.com

We had great success this year on the calendar!

We are sending $593 to the NAR / TRA Legal Fund

AND

We are sending $250 to (5) TARC Teams

https://www.rocketreviews.com/eat/2005.shtml

We did ALL this with a 30% lower sponsorship fee than previous years and the higher volume allowed better costs. In addition, shipping was cheaper since everything did not ship PRIORITY mail.

What do we have to look forward to? With the continued success of this project, it is time to start lowing the price to the customers. I will price things to make only $500 for our future causes. This means that pricing for next year, assuming same level of sponsorship and volume of sales, should be 15% less. How often does that happen?

Thanks to the sponsors, Shrox for the cover art, all that sent in photos and those that purchased the calendar.

Mark - the check is in the mail!

Regards,
Nick

I wanted to be the first to post a "review" of the EMRR calendar ->

Outstanding!

As I wind down my 2004 calendar, one of the hardest things to do for 2005 will be to toss the old one out. Those of you who have one know what I mean. Those who don't...well you just gotta see it to believe it.

A

Thank you very much for your donation, Nick. I'll notify the other members of my team.

Thanks for donating to my team. I recieved the check today, and we are grateful, for we really need money.

Back