2004 Estes Catalog

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
Anybody seen or heard if Estes is coming out with a 2004 catalog?

Current project....Tres

I thought the Estes Catalogue came out in March every year - but don't quote me on that - I've been wrong before. *blush*

I've got one sitting right here on my desk .... I had to write 'em for it .... but there it is Estes 2004 .... 35 pages.

Originally posted by Aerobee300
I've got one sitting right here on my desk .... I had to write 'em for it .... but there it is Estes 2004 .... 35 pages.

I haven't looked in an Estes kit for a long time, but I remember back in the 90s when you could send of a dollar and they would mail you a catalog. Do they still have that order form in their kits?

I found the 2004 catalog on Monday at the Hobby Time in Longmont. I noticed that the only new kits that they have are three "snap together, no glue required" kits. All of the other "new" kits are the ones that were introduced last year after the catalog came out. HT also had the new kits in stock. Nice store, they had Loc, Estes, Quest, Mile High, and Apogee kits in stock. Next time I am in Longmont (CO that is) I'll stop by again.

Goose

Speaking of catalogs....

WHERE'S OUR NEW FLISKITS CATALOG JIM???

:D :D :D

Jason

Back