• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 Madcow Mombas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
20190318_161528.jpg I have 2 madcow Momba kits. Not technical complete kits. One has been started. Missing one 9x9 chute protector ,2- 1/4 lugs and no shock cords. I'm throwing in a 28 x 29 Madcow motor adapter and extra wood CRs. One of the chutes is a better chute than the one that comes with the kit. ( it looks heavier / thicker to me). Look at the pictures and ask any questions.
I think $ 85 + shipping is a fair price. paypal only. PM me if interested . Now guys, bear with me on this sale. Ive never sold a thing with paypal and not sure how long it takes for me to see payment and all that. PM me PLEASE with question and any hints/tips to this selling business. I'm gona go with first come first serve by the date and time on my PMs. Ill have other stuff going up for sale. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20190318_161542.jpg
    20190318_161542.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back