• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) ***BRAND NEW*** PERFECTFLITE SL-100 STRATOLOGGER ALTIMETERS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
(2) ***BRAND NEW*** PERFECTFLITE SL-100 STRATOLOGGER ALTIMETERS

These are sold for the everyday price of $71.96 from Perfectflite Direct. I don't have pics because they are still sealed in the original packages. Asking price is $70.00 each, or $130.00 for the pair. That price includes USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48. I try to ship within 24 hours of receiving payment, or next business day. First person to PM me (and send paypal payment) wins.

Thank you for looking.

Justin

Last edited:
This was posted five days ago. Why is it that so many people don't bother to change their threads' status from [For Sale] to [Sold]? Grr!

I have tried many times to do that. Can someone post a print screen where to do that? Do you have to edit the original post? Cause for some reason I am not seeing it. Thank you for the assist.

I'm on my honeymoon. It might be another 5 days before I get it fixed... I have other more amusing tasks to attend to at the moment. :cheers:

Justin

I have tried many times to do that. Can someone post a print screen where to do that? Do you have to edit the original post? Cause for some reason I am not seeing it. Thank you for the assist.

Edit the post, then click the "Go Advanced" button.

-Kevin

Back