• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2.6" LOC Patriot Unopened $50 Shipped or Trade Toward AT 54/852

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

75Grandville

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 2.6" LOC Patriot that needs a new home. It's unopened in the package. Description is here: https://locprecision.com/product/ypat25/, MSRP $65, have seen it under $60 from other vendors.

Nothing wrong with it, I just have too many rockets, rocket kits, partially finished rockets, and piles of material that are intended to be rockets someday.

YPAT25-Key.jpg

I do have it for sale on eBay for more, and if you would prefer to go that route can send you the listing, or search "LOC Patriot". Above price is shipping via Priority Mail to US and AFO/APO only, Paypal Friends&Family or Venmo payment.

I am in the market for an AT 54/852 casing, maybe a whole motor. Willing to put value of kit toward final value of casing.

Last edited:
Back