2.6" Fiberglass Delta Video and NARAM recap.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FalconRocketry

Reaction score
I have just release a new video on my YouTube channel! This video has been a long time coming but it is finally here. Check it out:
Falcon Rocketry 2.6" Delta I435T

Only 2 in stock!
Shop Now!

DWK_3389.JPG

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and talked to me at NARAM. I loved the atmosphere of the event and seeing all the rockets. During the weekend there was always a line to launch and always a rocket in the air. It was a great event, and I look forward to going to my next launch.
DWK_2881.JPG

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...HCC8TSERyGiLizWmWylbi5ogZBoCrZwQAvD_BwE&smp=y

it's time ;)

Rocket looks pretty sweet, and I love those blues.... whoosh, gone.
Thanks! It was just there one second and gone the next.

On the note about the dirt on the lens, it wasn't my camera. It must have just blown onto the lens or something while waiting for the button to be pushed. I was bummed when I saw it. Exuse to launch it again, and this time I will put it up on a J350. Should get some nice footage from that :)

-Matthew

Thanks! It was just there one second and gone the next.

On the note about the dirt on the lens, it wasn't my camera. It must have just blown onto the lens or something while waiting for the button to be pushed. I was bummed when I saw it. Exuse to launch it again, and this time I will put it up on a J350. Should get some nice footage from that :)

Ah, bummer. Looks like sensor dust. Only shows up under certain settings...unfortunately it's the settings that best capture rockets.

Slide a K1127 into that bad boy for the next photo :)

Ah, bummer. Looks like sensor dust. Only shows up under certain settings...unfortunately it's the settings that best capture rockets.

Slide a K1127 into that bad boy for the next photo :)
That sounds like a plan! unfortunately I have little money to spend on motors and hardware at this moment. The I435 put it to around 3700 feet. It simmed to 3827. The K1127 sims at 7,490 feet, also pushing it past mach [emoji12] That would be a lovely flight. I would need a much faster camera though.

Back