16th & Final Fliskits Anniversary Launch - 15 September 2018, Amesbury, MA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's that wonderful time of year again - the Fliskits Anniversary Launch. But it's also a melancholy event; Fliskits will be closing by the end of the year so this will be the last Fliskits Anniversary Launch. The festivities will include prize drawings, awards for most Fliskits launched and Frick-n-Frack drag races. Oh, and there will be CAKE, too. :D

If you're a CMASS member, please sign up for one of the volunteer opportunities (see forum thread on CMASS website). All of the usual parking, NAR and weather related restrictions will be in play.

If you need something from AMWProX contact Gloria and Robert directly; if you get your order in by Friday the 7th of September, it can be brought to you at the field - any orders after that will need to be shipped or could be part of a club group order but won't be in your hands by the 15th. If you want/need anything specific from Jim, please contact him ahead of time to be sure he still has it and can bring it along.

Bring along your Fliskits models whether you plan on flying them or not. It's a great time to show off.

Keep an eye on this thread for any updates.

Kenn,

I tried to see if there was a signup page on the CMASS website, and a place to submit requests for certain launch equipment, but I couldn't find it. Is there a way for me to request the metric rail to be present? I have one, but I'm not sure it will fit in the car we're renting. I think the club owns one, because I launched from it back a few FlisKits launches ago, unless that one belonged to someone else.

I am beyond excited to finally get out to a launch this year. And we're inches away from signing on a car, so I plan to show up to as many the rest of this fall as I can. I'll try to bring friends when possible.

The link is in the Launch Status box on the home page.
Thanks for volunteering.

I'm not sure about the metric rail. If we have it, it would be in the trailer. Ask Guy if he can check on it for you.

The link is in the Launch Status box on the home page.
Thanks for volunteering.

I've signed up for one hour of LCO, but I might be able to do more. I definitely want to get some flying in (I spend a lot of time chatting and watching at these things and not much flying sometimes), and we'll also have to see how it goes with Little N00b. Mrs. N00b may take him to nap in the car or into town for a bit if he gets fussy or tired or dirty. We'll see.

In any case, I'm good for an hour, and will also be happy to jump in if anybody needs a bathroom break or a hot dog. Or CAKE.

Can't wait!

I've signed up for one hour of LCO, but I might be able to do more. I definitely want to get some flying in (I spend a lot of time chatting and watching at these things and not much flying sometimes), and we'll also have to see how it goes with Little N00b. Mrs. N00b may take him to nap in the car or into town for a bit if he gets fussy or tired or dirty. We'll see.

In any case, I'm good for an hour, and will also be happy to jump in if anybody needs a bathroom break or a hot dog. Or CAKE.

Can't wait!

Thanks, Daniel. Just to clarify, if needed, the launch would shut down for a CAKE break.

Let's have some others step up especially for the shuttle driving.

I’ll be there, just got back from the food run at Costco. Claude and I could use one volunteer to help serve or take money.

Back