13 MM !8 MM reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats Green Monkey Aerospace, they make 13mm and 18mm casings for EX loads. Run by Neil Kinney, Nadine's husband (the photographer) hes a great guy.

Anything you wanted to know in particular?

Ben

Yes Ben........am I missing something or does the website just contain reload hardware and not actual reload kits?

Last edited:
They will sell you the kitchenware, but it's up to you to cook the meal. ;)

Mark K.

They will sell you the kitchenware, but it's up to you to cook the meal. ;)

Mark K.

YEP!

They make hardware for Ex loads. Kind of like www.trucore.com does.

Neil will help you out and tell you what loads he has used though and offer you advice but they do not have certified loads.

Ben

Heh.

Well, I couldn't join anymore (I'm 20). I've been flying HPR since I was 15 though - I got my Jr L1 about 3 months after they started the program.

Heh.

Well, I couldn't join anymore (I'm 20). I've been flying HPR since I was 15 though - I got my Jr L1 about 3 months after they started the program.

your 20 already? man time flies. I remember talking to you when you were still 16 haha.

Ive been flying for 6 years now, hard to belive its been that long

Ben

your 20 already? man time flies. I remember talking to you when you were still 16 haha.

Ben

You started flying at 10? same here, man time does fly

Ben

6 years? Really? I thought you started a bit more recently than that - I seem to remember you starting out in MPR/HPR around 3-4 years ago (and how everyone on the forums [me included] was screaming at you to slow down :y: )

I started LPR when I was 8, so that means I've been flying rockets for more than half my life :eek:

6 years? Really? I thought you started a bit more recently than that - I seem to remember you starting out in MPR/HPR around 3-4 years ago (and how everyone on the forums [me included] was screaming at you to slow down :y: )

I started LPR when I was 8, so that means I've been flying rockets for more than half my life :eek:

Still need to scream at him to slow down. He's been through all the rockets and retired already :y:

well, I didnt find the forum till I was about a year or two in. I flew LPR like once a month at the park, then happened to show up when the local club was launching and got hooked.

going into 5th grade summer I took a rocket class that started it all.......

Ben

Still need to scream at him to slow down. He's been through all the rockets and retired already :y:

the truth hurts! haha

Well, things have slowed down for me personally and some family things are getting resolved. I was mad and kind of jumped the gun. Sold some things off and started trashing things. Things are good now and there was no way I could give up rockets even if I wanted too!!

Ben

Back