12 Days of Estes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this code : a5vc2022
And if you have an error that you've already used a code, it's linked to the email, so use an alternate email address and the code will let you use it.

just picked up some big rocket with free d engines, adapters, and who knows what else. long ago burned out my launch2022, but don't care. great deal.

just picked up some big rocket with free d engines, adapters, and who knows what else. long ago burned out my launch2022, but don't care. great deal.
Star Orbiter, 40% off, comes out to $16 and change.
Free D12 engine pack.
Free 24 to 29 mm adapter
Free shipping this week to Rocket Rewards members.
Good model to kitbash into something else.

For those who have a 25% coupon, try going over $50, estimating shipping, then applying the coupon. Free shipping will stick even when the sum drops below $50, a nice bonus.

I tried launch2022, and it only applied to other items in my cart, not the Star Oribters. I had a personalized (one-time, I believe) coupon that did apply to the whole purchase.

today is the mars leaper... oooh... good kit to bash... into a whole lot of styrofoam pieces. still waiting for someone to make a launch booster like this for gi joes. put a little parachute pack on him.

I had to jump on the Star Orbiter... Also grabbed 3" and 4" body tubes... I am planning to upscale a few of the kits I have made. Maybe 3" Bomarc but I also bet that a 3" TB-3 would be popular. I need to get some thicker plywood...

Yesterday I gave into temptation and ordered 2 of the Star Orbiter kits w/ freebies...and a few but-n-pieces. Plus used a code for discount. All seemed to go thru. Only 1 free mystery rocket though.

(I have got to stop looking at all these supplier e-mails.)

May I ask where you found these parts?
If you go to the Estes web site and pull down the tab on rocket parts you can add filters, some of which are the Pro Series parts they have left. the tubes are in there. Need to edit my reply now that I have looked at the picture, those wooden items are not Estes parts, or at least are not available on the Estes web site, sorry!

Where are you seeing the Citation Patriot photos? All I seem to get is a single picture of the regular Patriot.
They fixed it. There's only one photo now, of the Patriot missile. Earlier this morning there were four rotating photos, one of the missile and three of the Citation Patriot.

Clearly the webmasters that run Estes website have no clue what their inventory is. I wonder who manages that? Go Daddy?

Clearly the webmasters that run Estes website have no clue what their inventory is. I wonder who manages that? Go Daddy?

i wouldn't say "no clue," as they were in the ballpark :) . additionally, i like godaddy. been a customer off n on since they were only doing accounting software and domain reg. i suspect Estes have one or two people coding overseas, perhaps India (good cheap codin' as i remember), that may have some limited experience with the inventory. they sure fixed the issue pretty quick.

Last edited:
Back