• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 11.4" Diameter Fiberglass Ogive Nosecone, 43" overall, 37.25" exposed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is a NEW 11.4" fiberglass ogive nosecone that would be PERFECT for a Patriot build as it's about 3.5:1 and ogive in shape. NOTE: I don't know the manufacturer of the nosecone, but it looks like it and older PML unit... This part is in great condition and has never been used. See photos for more detail or PM me.

Also available is a NEW section of pre-glassed PML phenolic airframe (48" long x 11.4" diameter) that was going to be used with this nosecone that didn't happen.

**PHOTOS OF BOTH THE NOSECONE AND AIRFRAME ARE SHOWN BELOW**

$260 shipped for the nosecone to the lower 48. Paypal Friends and Family only please.
$260 shipped for the airframe to the lower 48. Paypal Friends and Family only please.

Buy them BOTH for $495 (save $25) shipped to the lower 48. Paypal Friends and Family only please.

Please note also that shipping is going to cost me a small fortune on these two items; thus the pricing...

IMG_4067.JPG IMG_4070.JPG IMG_4072.JPG IMG_4073.JPG IMG_4093.JPG IMG_4094.JPG IMG_4111.JPG IMG_4112.JPG IMG_4058.JPG IMG_4059.JPG

Last edited:
I'm interested in one or both of these, but I'm not in the lower 48. If nobody jumps on this send me a msg, maybe we can work something out.

NOTE: The two components mentioned above are part of a build design for an upscale Big Daddy rocket to the "Grand Daddy" that would stand about 7.5' tall, have a central 98mm motor mount and four outboard 54mm motor mounts, weigh about 80lbs without motors, and utilize a 16' main chute. Decals have already been made for the build too! I've got the Rocksim file for the build......

Back