100F

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, it's warm here too today!

It hit 60 degrees for the first time in 5 months!:eyeroll:

We got up to 62 here today! I was finally able to get some Primer on my LOC Viper III.:) It's supposed to be nice for the rest of the week too.

A temperature without knowing the humidity or dew point is almost meaningless. 100F here on the East coast would be brutal. 100F in the SW is a nice day.

A temperature without knowing the humidity or dew point is almost meaningless. 100F here on the East coast would be brutal. 100F in the SW is a nice day.

That is, until you dehydrate. Then it becomes just as awful as an East-coast 100F.

That is, until you dehydrate. Then it becomes just as awful as an East-coast 100F.

Amen to that. I almost lost it in Borrego one summer. The dry heat was misleading in that I lost fluids without knowing it, I was really sick. I'd rather have the humidity, it tells you when you are out of juice.

Naturally, but you can drink water to stay hydrated. Not much I can to with humidity. I spent 7 years in Colorado and found it to be a nice climate. I may move back there one day. Anything outside of the US offers nothing of interest to me other than for a short visit (except New Zealand, now that is a fine place and I hear Adelaide, SA is another).

It got up to 85 today where I live, but I was showing some guests around San Francisco all day, where it was a perfect 72.

It was briefly 92 degrees this afternoon near the famous/infamous Folsom Prison.

It's like we went from winter directly to summer with no spring.

It was briefly 92 degrees this afternoon near the famous/infamous Folsom Prison.

It's like we went from winter directly to summer with no spring.

Yes we did! Just last week there was ice on my windshield in the morning when I left for work! :confused2:

Jerome :cool:

It's only reached the mid-80s here in San Diego.

Good rocket painting weather. :wink:

Oops it's now 102F

Good grief. It's 81 here in Western Kansas, but will be short lived and back into the 70s and 60s by the weekend. However, I hope the mercury jump is not a harbinger of what await us later next month....we really need rain.

54 degrees (F) and sunny(ish)...

Aaaaaaand...

A chance of snow on Sunday night.

Gotta love it.

Back