10,000-The Ultimate Game

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketman

Reaction score
The object of the game:
I start, by posting 1. The next person replies, by posting 2. We keep going like that (the next person posts 3 etc.) until we reach 10,000. The person who gets the 10,000th post is the winner.
The rules:
The same person cannot post twice in a row. That's pretty much it.

Let's go!

What about a script which automatically posts the next number for you? ;)

What a total waste (unless I missed the part about how the "winner" wins $10,000).

- George Gassaway

It's just a GAME people, calm down! This is, after all, the watering hole, which is the place for forum games. Is this such a waste? Or is it (perish the thought) a piece of .... FUN?
Leave this thread to die if you wish, I just thought it could be a decent forum game.

Tom
Oh, and, loud and proud, EEEEEEIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Or a decent way to pad your post count

;)

The last valid count of this .... thing.... apparently is 18 since Rocketlaw broke the rules by posting back to back.

To Back. (3 posts in a row).

If Rocketlaw gets to break the rules and it stands without reset, then I repeat my “10,000” which is just as valid per the rules as Rocketlaw posting 19 and 20 after he posted 18.

Hey, at this rate of 3 (or less) per day, maybe Aries 1 will have sent an Orion crew to ISS, several of them, by the time this ever hits 10,000. Or not...

9+ years to hit 10,000 at this rate. Or the time to read this message.

10,000!!!

- George Gassaway

Back