1/70th Little Joe II Booster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul graf

Reaction score
booster1.jpg

Here is a pic of my 1/70th scale Little Joe II booster.
I hope to have the vacuform fins, fairing & wraps for sale soon.

Paul Graf

I see a small dimple at the top of the fin/fairing on the right of the image, is that just a shadow ?

I ask only because that darker spot gives the impression that the depressions on there aren't even.

Otherwise, very nice. Please let us know when these are available, as I'm sure they'll be a hot item. 8)

Cheers,

Wheww-hoo..400 posts ! Starts doing the TRF dance...

*TRF dance*
*TRF dance*

:D

You have to trim the vacuform fairings to fit the vacuform fins. The spot I believe you are refering to is where I over-trimmed the fairing.
I plan on using a little putty to fill that void. You can have a look the image I posted a week or so ago and you can see what the parts look like before they are trimmed.

hopr this answer you question.

paul

Paul - great job - please let us know when this will be ready - I received some corrugations you made for me for the Sat 1B - great job - Are you still making those ?? - John

Paul - great job - please let us know when this will be ready - I received some corrugations you made for me for the Sat 1B - great job - Are you still making those ?? - John

Hi John,

I remember you, I hope your Saturn 1b turned out ok. Yes, I still get orders for S1b wraps every so often. I trying to concretrate on The LJ parts right now. I will let you know when the LJ parts become available.

thanks

paul

Paul I have two sets of your Saturn 1B wraps and someday...really...I will get back to building it.

As well as my 1/100th Saturn 1B.

Someday...:rolleyes:

sandman

Back