1/3 Scale All Fiberglass Bullpup 12B Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to your build thread, I nearly pulled the trigger on the 4" lite version about 20 times last week, but then got side tracked kitting a new 2.6" diameter R/C X-15 rocket glider, that's nearly done and instructions are online, so I can start my Sprint Missile kit shortly.....
I am sure they will be selling this kit for awhile.
Talked to Curtis this morning and the orders are starting to roll in.

I ordered the 5 inch version Monday. Tracking number was provided yesterday but it does not look like it shipped yet. Anyone received theirs yet? I have not seen any pictures yet.

Received the 4” Bullpup Kit from Curtis (Composite Warehouse) today. The parts are perfectly machined and beautiful. I will start a build thread.C951B259-46DD-4851-A976-815E45B8A8E5.jpeg

I will probably paint this one with 2 part white automotive paint.

Only as good as the data you supply . . . LOL !

Nice, L-O-N-G shoulder there ( probably should be shortened ) !

I'm guessing that Short Coupler is for the Tailcone, right ?

Dave F.
Rofl, you scared me there regarding that coupler picture. I ordered the 4” 54mm mmt version yesterday, and was hoping to place a 38mm mmt in the nosecone to mount a mad for deployment . . . I have lost all interest in motor ejection. I hope the decals come soon, as I bought a 4-1/2” Arcas several years back, I believe from the same people, either Proline or Rocketry Warehouse and the decal was promised to be shipped later but I never got it. Just sayin’ so don’t anybody get touchy, this isn’t a flame. Keeping my fingers crossed and best of luck flying when they let us fly.

Last edited:
Received the 4” Bullpup Kit from Curtis (Composite Warehouse) today. The parts are perfectly machined and beautiful. I will start a build thread.View attachment 440579
Looking at your pic, is that thinwall or the thicker stuff? Hoping it’s thinwall, I love the stuff. I have the Broken Arrow, both the large one and the smaller one, the large one is too much for me to both carry and place on a launch rail, need a helper, lol. The small one is no problem except it just seems unnecessarily heavy. I just can’t help myself, buying kits, building them, and then just looking at them lining both sides of my hallway. Sometimes I shut the doorway too hard and the next thing you hear a bunch of rockets sliding into each other and landing in a pile.

Latest posts

Back