1-3/4" Kevlar Strap. Massive 15,000 lb breaking strength. Great deal @ $1.30 per ft.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuddrucker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you read that right. 1-3/4" Kevlar strap with 15,000 LB breaking strength. This is the real deal stuff! MIL Spec, 87130 (USAF), 3 PLY, Denier 1500, double plain weave, Type Class 2. It is 1/16" thick and weighs 2.4oz per yard. In the pic below, it shows tape. It is called "tape" by mil spec becasue of the flat weave. It does not have adhesive on it.

I know it is pretty overkill but it's perfect for those large heavy projects. Ain't no way this stuff will burn through or break!! Can also be used as just a leader length from motor mount then attached to regular cord. Great for minimum diameter rockets that have no room to attach a U or eye bolt to top centering ring. This can be run down either side of the MMT and epoxied on forming a loop and attachment poing for smaller cord. Can be easily sewn to make loops at each end for quik link attachment points, or swivels as well.

Offering it at only $1.30 per foot. Shipping will be $4.00 for up to 13 feet, $5.80 (Small Priority flat rate box) for up to 25 feet, and anything more than 25 feet will be $12.35 via Priority Medium flat rate box.

I also still have the 1/8" 750lb stuff still available if anyone needs that size as well. 10 cents per foot with $3.00 shipping up to 300 feet. More that 300 feet, shipping is $5.80, MIL Spec 87129 A, Type 6, 16 strand.

Payment via PayPal. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

...Fudd

DSC_7092.jpg

DSC_7096.JPG

DSC_7098.JPG

Last edited:
Could also pull double duty as a tow strap to pull your vehicle out of the mud at the field!:D

Got mine awhile ago.....beauty stuff !

Using some of mine in my AGM-114 Hellfire as a bridle.

Paul T

Back