1 : 26.9146 Scale AGM-12b Bullpup A

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished my Micro-Scale Bullpup built during last summers vacation. Finially got around to filling, sanding and finishing the think. After 2 test flights and adding .6g of nose weight the model is now finished. Based on 10.5mm (.448" dia) body tubing, with turned basswood nosecone and ovaled tail cone she came out pretty close to what I was shooting for. A Ture scale bullpup model.

Originally posted by Micromister
Based on 10.5mm (.448" dia) body tubing, with turned basswood nosecone and ovaled tail cone she came out pretty close to what I was shooting for. A Ture scale bullpup model.

Good looking bullpup....... Want to drag race?

Here's mine:

Whoa...that Mosquito is probably feeling mighty! Very nice work on that mini scale Bullpup. Interesting how realistic it looks without the benefit of something else in the picture. Cool man!

Humm a drag race Ah ha now that would be funny!!!..I thinks drag race is scored for first motion, lowest altitude and last to touch down. I think I'm almost guarenteed 2 outa 3 points:D

Thanks eugene, bullpups are a very neat design, I'm considering building a scale of the Air force GAM-83B (AGM-12D) Bullpup B Nuke variant just for fun.
For now I'll just be happy having finished this one. Here's a side be side with the reqular Estes bullpup 12D

Back