1/2 off at Hobby Lobby...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stones

Reaction score
Just the usual headsup for the Hobby Lobby 1/2 off sale. This one states Estes kits/starter sets. I'm hoping I can get one of the MicroMax "$100 value" sets. Marked $39 regularly, $18 would be one heck of a deal.

I was thinking the same thing - Krylon at a discount *and* 1/2 off rockets. Cool!

(Now, I only need to find the stores that will sell me the engines for 1/2 price.... ;) )

Originally posted by Blue_Ninja_150
HL might sell motors half price. They're usually pretty lenient.

I've gotten my motors for 1/2 price every time I've tried for the last year.

I generally wipe them out of E9-6's and E9-8's, and pick up some D12-5's while I'm at it. I'll hit 3 or 4 stores and get all I can... :)

Originally posted by Stones
Just the usual headsup for the Hobby Lobby 1/2 off sale. This one states Estes kits/starter sets. I'm hoping I can get one of the MicroMax "$100 value" sets. Marked $39 regularly, $18 would be one heck of a deal.

Thanks for posting this--I was camping this weekend and didn't even check the paper. I snagged up two for half price this morning. I was eyeing them out because I thought this would be fun to use for my son's 12th b-day party but decided to hold out and take the chance that they would still be there when the sale rolled around.

The add did say Estes but the sign they posted on the end aisle said all kits so they gave it to me at 50% off.

I also got a kit for my son to replace the one that landed on the school roof. :rolleyes:

GO ! ! !

This is where you stock up on new toys! Forget the milk and bread she sent you to the store for, go get 'em while they're cheap! ("But Honey, look how much I SAVED!")

Originally posted by powderburner
("But Honey, look how much I SAVED!")

I believe this is the same logic my wife uses on me concering scrapbooking.

Edward

Back