1/100 Saturn V 3D printed parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, Tom. If I elect to do another 1/100 Saturn V I will seriously consider these parts, especially the SLA component. What I would really like to buy from Shapeways right now, though, is a 1/70 scale Saturn 1B fin. Any chance that you could whip one of those up? With the Semroc -1B back in production there might be a market for this particular part.

James

I seconded that on the 1/70 Scale Saturn 1b. I would like to see the Saturn 1B fuel tank fairing not include the body tube part where the fins attach, just the fairing ring with a lip to mate it to the factory paper tube. That's just me, I would have to say that you are doing awesome work and I will be doing business with you in the future!
Keep them flying!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, Steven. I just found Thom on Shapeways this morning and I am working with him now.

Wow! That 1/48 scale Saturn-V must be big. You know, of course, that this would be a good year to finish that model.

Yeah, I know. I've been toiling away on the systems tunnels by using pin-striping tape to create panel lines on them. It's getting there.

Back