Build Flight Demo Models for Quest !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldRocketeer"II"

Reaction score
To all good builders:

I need some flight demo models built before NARAM of our three new kits, the Striker AGM, Magnum Sport Loader, and Raptor.

I’m looking for one or more good builders.

Here’s the deal: I’ll send you four kits, you build one and keep the other three for yourself. The models must be built well, fins sealed and sanded, and painted per the kit instructions. They must be flight worthy (because we’re going to use them in flight demos). They don’t need to be photo quality, just built well and look good for sport flying.

If you’re a talented builder, send me a private message with your qualifications and maybe a few pics of your recent work.

I’ll make the choice later this week and get the kits shipped so you’ll have almost six full weeks before NARAM to get them completed and sent back to me.

Thanks !

Bill Stine
President
Quest Aerospace, Inc.

OldRocketeer"II";32224 said:
Here’s the deal: I’ll send you four kits, you build one and keep the other three for yourself. The models must be built well, fins sealed and sanded, and painted per the kit instructions. They must be flight worthy (because we’re going to use them in flight demos). They don’t need to be photo quality, just built well and look good for sport flying.
Bill, it's a shame you've made the requirements so stringent, or I'd go for it.
:D:eek::eek:

Sorry to say, I'm no talented builder/finisher; I build well, but usually, if I sand the fins, use one coat of primer and sand it somewhat smooth, and paint the rocket, I call it good.

Good luck! I know you'll get some great candidates here.

Back